- Artillery Road
- GU11 2NQ
Named after the Duke of Marlborough's victory at the siege an capture of Lille in October 1708.
The original brick barracks were designed to replace the old wooden hutted encampment of the 1850s, following the Barracks Act of 1890. Lille Barracks was built to house three batteries of artillery.
Demolished in 1958. The site is now occupied by re-built Lille Barracks, although the Victorian Officers' Mess still remains.
EventList powered by schlu.net